St. Francis is located at 152 Church Street in San Francisco, between Market and Duboce, and across from the Safeway center. See below for directions.
View Larger Map
- Muni (SF city transit): Church St. station; F, J, K, L, M, N, T & 22 lines.
- BART (regional transit): Ride to Civic Center station, exit the fare gates, walk across the concourse, and into the Muni Metro system (separate fare required). Transfer to Muni K, L, M or T lines, get off at Church St. station, and walk a half block north on Church St.
- Caltrain (from points south): Ride to San Francisco/Fourth St. station, transfer to a Muni light rail line J or T at the rail platform on King Street adjacent to the train station. The Muni bus # 30 & 45 may also be boarded. Take the bus to Market Street. Walk a half block northeast to the Montgomery St. subway station, and get on a Muni K, L, M or T metro train. Get off at Church St. station, and walk a half block north on Church St.
If not in a hurry, catch an F streetcar on the surface of Market St. and ride southwest (toward Castro St.). Get off at Church St.and walk a half block north on Church.
- Golden Gate transit (from Marin County): Ride to Van Ness Ave. and Market St. in San Francisco and enter the Muni Metro subway at Van Ness and Market Sts. or 8th and Market Sts. Board a K, L, M or T train in the subway, get off at Church St. station, and walk a half block north on Church St.
Get driving directions to St. Francis from your address
- From the East Bay (Oakland/Berkeley): I-80 across the Bay Bridge to U.S. 101 North to Mission exit, west on Duboce to Market St., turn left on Market St., go one block. (Or, if you’re taking public transportation, find out about AC Transit or BART routes and schedules.)
- From points south (Palo Alto/SF Int’l Airport): U.S. 101 North to Mission exit, west on Duboce to Market St., turn left on Market St., go one block. Turn right on Church Street. St. Francis is on the left.
- From Marin County (San Rafael): U.S. 101 South across the Golden Gate Bridge to Lombard St., turn right on Van Ness, turn right on Market St., go six blocks. Turn right on Church Street. St. Francis is on the left.